Thursday, May 6, 2010

Skids & Mudflap (Hasbro)

I like these 2 Autobots. Just like Barricade from the first Transformers movie, these are one of the few stand-out characters from the pretty dire sequel. Skids and Mudflap both had been condemned for being racists and all. WTF? Why can people take the humour and the diversity?

And what's up with the censorship? Suck my popsicle. These twins are awesome because of their busted-open faces and they transformed and combined into an old-skool ice-cream truck. Skids the front and Mudflap at the back.

I find these 2 Autobots to be pretty neat. And I think mine is pretty unique too in the sense that the Autobot insignia is missing from the front of the ice-cream truck (refer to last photo). Not to mention the totally amusing upside-down Autobot insignia on the back of the truck. And what is wrong with "suck my popsicle"?



2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

This is worth for collection :)

Korndamned said...

Just upset that they blank out "suck my popsicle". haha