Monday, September 15, 2008

Joker (12-inch Hot Toys)

Ladies and gentle-man, this is it. The late's Heath Ledger's take on Joker has to be one of the most brilliant performance ever to grace the big screens. And I am not joking (no pun intended). In terms of comic characters coming to life, this Joker is the greatest of all time. Hopefully it does get nominated for the Oscars.

So, did the Hot Toys Joker figure live up to the lofty expectations of the fandom? My answer is a resounding yes! This figure is way awesome. In fact, given the 12-inch that I have (not my tool, ladies), this is the best 12-inch on the shelves right now at home. OK, I don't own many 1/6 figures, but this surely sits on the top of the pile. The cream of the crop.

I really like the face scuplt and paint. Some said it doesn't look like Heath Ledger, but who cares. The powdered and scarred face looks bloody real to me. Not to mention the clothings. Dude has 3 layers of clothing. Real kind of Hot Toys. As for the accessories, they are nothing to shout about but the Joker itself is a must-have for any comics fans. For any Dark Knight fans. In fact, for any 12-inch fans (again, not my tool, ladies).

If there is only one 1/6 figure you need to purchase this year, this is it. Well, until the Bank Robber Version comes out anyway. We'll see then. I sure hope Hot Toys come up with the Nurse Version. That will make my wet dreams all come true.

Haha Hehe Hoho...